I have really slacked in my blogging and reading this year!! There are still a few months to hit my goal though, if I kick it into high gear! Of course I wanted to out-read last years book total (33), but more importantly I wanted to read more meaty books instead of the typical mystery novel. This has not come close to happening! I am not going to blog each book but just list them instead. If the book dazzled me then I will write more about it than Title and Author.
Here goes 2012 book readage thus far (in the order I’m picking them out of the box I’ve thrown them in):
1. Crazy Love by Tara Janzen
2. Straight Talking by Jane Green
3. Just Peachy by Jill Winters
4. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
5. Toys by James Patterson
6. Run for Your Life by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
7. The Quickie by James Patterson
8. Bare Necessity by Carole Matthews
9. Even by Andrew Grant
10. The Reversal by Michael Connelly
11. The 8th Confession by James Patterson
12. Dragons by Michael Connelly
13. A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly
14. Sail by James Patterson & Howard Roughan
15. I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
16. Reflections in the Nile by J. Suzanne Frank
I was excited to read this one seeing as I spent 3 years living in Egypt in my youth. A time-travel story, interesting and good read.
17. Worst Case by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
18. Abby Cooper: Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie
Interesting how novels about psychics are popping up as I have become more intuitive these last few years. FUN read!
19. Love me If You Dare by Carly Phillips
20. Beyond Human by Jaden Rose Phoenix
THE BEST book read so far this year! I’m going to be in Jaden’s Apprenticeship Program starting November 2012. I met her in 2004 at a Matrix Energetics Seminar. Such a powerful POWERFUL book for creating what you want in your life!